It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bees
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:21 pm 

Sorry I have no idea, the guy just said the city code for residential ordinance was modified last year and they felt it covered the issue(they did a legal check he said). They will issue a letter with a deadline, if it doesn't then the city will take the next step and make it perfectly clear. I did not even care what the next step was for inconsiderate people.

Post subject: Re: Out of control BEES!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:58 am 

Ok, for all those wanting to know about bee hives in the city here is the scoop. Last summer the city made the Good Neighbor ordinance modified with enough clout to warrant a letter from the city to the offending neighbor to remove hives within a reasonable about of time. After which a court date,fine and/or city removable of hives complete with costs for charges. Contact your city manager's office if the problem is unbearable. The city sent an inspector who came out, they witnessed the stupidity and this summer we have bees but they don't number in the hundreds or thousands. The birds have reclaimed their birdbath water, I can get in the front door without dodging and water flowers without being swarmed. I may even try to go barefoot in the yard this year....or not. :patriot: