It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: tea tree oil and aplecider vinagar these work great
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:09 am 

i have found this website plus my sister had already bought me some tree tea oil yesterday before i found this site for my coughing. i was able to sleep last night woo hoo. look at this site see what all it does.
http://www.teatreeoiluses.com/tea-tree- ... .htm#boils

apple cider vinager i have been doing also it kept my swelling down in leggs as well. and lose some weight while curing my infections of the sinus. it help with gout , arthritus, every thing losing weight , infection like sinus , bronchitus, ect. buy organic , if not organic make it the heinz
if it is the heinz use 1/4 tsp of baking soda with it . i mixed my drink here what to do i use heinz, 1/8 cup heinz applecider vinager. with glass of apple juince at least 8 to 16 oz glass , some times i half it with water. as well . or you can if you have the nerve to shot glass it . lol. goes down faster but too strong for me . when you have chest pains like you think may be gas or sign of stroke at first you shot glass this it will control this as well. i found out on the internet . well you do this 3 x times a day. first time for about a month then slowly drop it down to glass a day for rest of life. it will detox your body . im letting you know this now. ok. have fun. it is has helped with my arthritus and some weight.