It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Classic Mini Cheese Burgers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm 

YUMMY!!!!

This is a new Pampered Chef Recipe. It's from the new Fall/Winter Season's Best's Recipe Collection that came out this month. If your interested it ONLY COSTS A DOLLAR!!! It has 24 recipes in it. (Appetizers, Main Dishes and Desserts.)

Classic Mini Cheese Burgers
Yield: 24 mini burgers (Or in my case since I didn't count when I sliced - about 12 regular mini's and 12 mini double cheese burgers..... :grin: )

1 med. Onion (About 1 cup finely chopped)
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 1/2 lb 90% lean ground beef
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tsp salt
6 slices American cheese
8 hot dog buns
24 hamburger dill pickle slices

1. Preheat oven to 450. Finely chop onion and parsley using Food Chopper. Combine beef, onion, parsley, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Press beef mixture evenly over bottom of Large Bar Pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. (Can cheat and use a jar of pressed garlic... Fresh is better, but your choice....)

2. Meanwhile, on Cutting Board, cut cheese into quarters; set aside. Slice buns apart neatly at seams using Utility Knife (do not separate tops from bottoms). Trim about 1/4 in. from each bun end to square off ends (discard trimmings). Cut buns into thirds for a total of 24 square mini buns, set aside.

3. Remove bar pan from oven. Pour off juices, if necessary, and place on Stackable Cooling Rack. Cut beef mixture into 24 squares using Pizza Cutter. Top each burger with one pickle and one piece of cheese. Place one bun top onto each burger; top with one bun bottom. Cover bar pan with aluminum foil and bake 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and buns are warm.

4. To serve, place one burger with bun top onto one bun bottom using Mini-Serving Spatula. Repeat with remaining burger on bun bottoms. Serve immediately.

Cooks Tips: I don't like alot of garlic and I didn't by the parsley so I switched it around a little and just spread the meat on the bottom of the Bar Pan (Stoneware Cookie Sheet), used our new Grinders with Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley ( A.K.A. extra yummy Salt/Pepper) and ground on top. Then followed the rest of the recipe with cheese and buns, put the foil on top, then set out pickles, mustard, mayo and ketchup. Then each person can top with their favorite burger toppings.

AGAIN!!! YUMMY and a big hit with the kids or finger food for a party. (Superbowl, birthday etc....)

Pampered Chef has tons more cookbooks at decent prices if your interested....
Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection (19 recipes) - $7.50
29 Minutes to Dinner (54 main dishes) - $14.75
Latin Flavor: Lists Spanish and English for each recipe (20 recipes) - $9.50
Cooking for Two & More (60 recipes) - $14.75
It's Good For You - $14.75
All the Best - $14.75
Grill it Quick - $7.50
Stoneware Insprations - $14.75
Delightful Desserts - $14.75
Soups, Stews & Chilis (15 Recipe Cards) - $5.00
& Spin on Salads Recipe Collection - $7.50

Profile E-mail