|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||dscott1245 [ Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 pm ]|
|Post subject:||*toffee* tiramisu|
* 1 (10.75 ounce) package frozen prepared pound cake, thawed and cut into 9 slices
* 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream
* 2 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
1. Arrange cake slices on bottom of a rectangular 11x7 inch baking dish, cutting cake slices if necessary to fit the bottom of the dish. Drizzle coffee over cake.
2. Beat sugar, chocolate syrup, and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add whipping cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered toffee candy.
3. Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle with toffee candy. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours to set dessert and blend flavors.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group