It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Set of pots and pans
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:08 pm 

I am in the market for a new set of pots and pans. What are you folks opinions?

I am looking at stainlees steel - wolfgang puk

Another Teflon looking ( kinda of ) by Racheal Ray
\
and those porcelain ones EXPENSIVE THEY ARE...leCruet.

Any hints ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 am 

This might sound like a speal, but it's a GREAT DEAL!

The Pampered Chef has a 5 & 7 piece set of Executive cookware. You can purchase both for $570, or host a $300 show and get it for 1/2 price ($285.00).
Their Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium.
They have 3 layers of Dupont coating - inside and out for easy clean up!
They have flared rims for dripless pouring.
Thick bottoms for even heat distribution; thinner sidewalls for faster heat transfer.
Stainless steel handles with silicone grips.
Oven-safe to 400 degrees.
WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE!

5-Piece Set includes: 4 qt Covered Casserole, 2 qt Covered Saucepan and 10" Saute' Pan. (Casserole and sauce pan include glass lid.)

7-Piece Set includes: 8 qt. Covered Stockpot, 3 qt Covered Saucepan, 1.5 qt covered Saucepan and 10" Skillet. (Stockpot and saucepans include glass lids; stockpot lid fits sillet)

If you purchase it with out having a "show", we enter it in as it's own show and you get all the Host Benefits too. $500 in orders, gives you $90 in FREE product (your choice of items), 2 Half-price items and 25% OFF any other items you'd like to purchase. Plus the company offers special Host Only products at 60% OFF. (Where else can you puchase something for $500 and get $90 for FREE!)

I personally have this set and their a dream to cook with and make clean up so easy it should be illegal! Email me and I can give you my website and/or pictures to give you a look!

I EVEN HAVE A LAYAWAY PLAN!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:46 pm 

the really good ones are hard to find, but i only cook with old cast iron. over time you will finesse them into a natural taste that you can't beat. mine were handed down through family and as everyone else fell for the teflon i snatched up theirs. another plus is that you can throw them in a campfire or on a grill no problem. they WILL last forever. even if they are rusty from disuse, you can steel wool and brush it out.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Pots & Pans
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:12 am 

Caphalon is the true king. A chef showed me why, they clean so easy,cook food evenly and look great just sitting around. I have tried every kind that has ever been made. A little pricey but they will last you a lifetime and still look new. I used to hide my pans in cabinets now they sit on a bakers rack quick and easy. Even burned foods wipes out (like the time I forgot the BBQ ribs). I want it all and I'm almost there and I did not get my first piece until 2 years ago. I promise it won't disappoint you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:01 pm 

i would my top three favorites are calphalon, (which is the set i got for my wedding,) all-clad, and cuisine-art. high class.

Profile E-mail