|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||turncheryl [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Lemon Squares|
This is my favorite:
2 sticks butter melted Mix these 3 and press in bottom
2 cups flour of 9x13 pan. Bake 20 min 350 degrees
1/2 c powdered sugar
take 4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1/2 c. lemon juice
4 tbl. flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Pour over hot crust and bake 30 min. more. Sprinkle top with powdered
|Author:||Gern_Blanston [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:18 pm ]|
I love all things lemon-y!
Do you happen to have any recipes for those Lemon Cooler cookies? They are so refreshing tasting in summertime!
|Author:||timesawastin [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:21 pm ]|
I've looked in many stores for those lemon cooler cookies, never had homemade :( , but haven't seen them in years. I used to love them...but of course, that was many years ago...may not be good I had remembered!
|Author:||timesawastin [ Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:26 pm ]|
Hey Gern! I found this recipe for cookies. If you try it, let me how they turn out :)
Lemon Cooler Cookies Recipe
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon water
Lemon Powdered Sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
rounded 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened Kool-Aid lemonade drink mix
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Cream together sugars, shortening, egg, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl.
3. Add the flour and baking powder. Add 1 tablespoon of water and continue mixing until dough forms a ball.
4. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls and flatten slightly onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cookies are light brown.
5. As cookies bake combine 1 cup powdered sugar with the lemonade drink mix in a large plastic bag and shake thoroughly to mix.
6. When the cookies are removed from the oven and while they are hot, add 4 or 5 at a time to the bag and shake it until the cookies are well coated. Repeat with the remaining cookies. (http://www.topsecretrecipes.com) Makes 50-56 cookies.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group