It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MICHEAL JACKSON MIGHT DIE!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 am 

dejady wrote:
Wow...what a disrespectful post regarding Mr. Cronkite....

They let you post from rehab??? :roll:

Post subject: Re: MICHEAL JACKSON MIGHT DIE!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am 

Who's in rehab ?? :shrug:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 am 

Maybe you should find more reliable resources, Liz. Who's stalking who? :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:21 pm 

dejady wrote:
Maybe you should find more reliable resources, Liz. Who's stalking who? :roll:

WTH is Liz?

Perhaps you should tell your family not to spread rumors about you then. Word on the street was Two Rivers. Based on everything I have ever heard about you though, I would be surprised if they took you back. You know, while we're discussing rumors--some people are under the impression you have both a Kansas and a Missouri address so you can (illegally) draw benefits in both states. Tsk tsk.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm 

This is turning into one of the best threads ever.

:popcorn:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 pm 

Enjoy yourself Gazza! Once again your information is incorrect, "Merc". It appears that SOMEONE is being VERY unprofessional.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm 

:shrug:

Well, if I am wrong, no need to get all worked up about it and go on a nasty PM rampage, now is there?

People around here get things about me wrong ALL the time. You don't see my panties on fire about it....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 pm 

Hmm...there is an old saying about someone whose "pants are on fire"....what is it now?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm 

The only solution here would be to post the nasty PM rampage. I dont see any other way around this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 pm 

Gazza wrote:
The only solution here would be to post the nasty PM rampage. I dont see any other way around this.

Don't say I never did anything nice for you Gazza. The only editing is removing the name of a friend of mine since this isn't her fight. Dejady (like some of the other crazies we have had here over the years) is under a mistaken impression regarding my identity. Amusing, since I have met many LV'ers in person over the last few years. Anyway:

"Liz refers to your middle name XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx!!!! I am SO angry at you. I don't know WHO you "talk" to, but unfortunatly they appeared to have dropped the ball on this one. Any one who is under the impression that I am collecting illegal benefits is incorrect. Not that it's any of your business, but I requested that my case be closed in Kansas. Would you like a copy of the letters I sent? Or of the letters I received from them??? You asked me to stay out of your life.....now I am asking you and your "friends" to stay out of mine. You sent me evil emails via ljworld, and now you are harrassing me on this site. You HAVE to be looking for me....I hardly ever post here. Grow up little girl. You were raised better...Say what you will about your upbringing....plenty of people know the truth. Own YOUR anger and mean, mean habit of disrespecting people who love you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm 

This is a public forum. As I stated before, SOMEONE is being VERY unprofessional. I hear rumors too....about who you (Mercury) "really" are. You know what, I made an innocent comment about disrespecting a deceased public figure. Period. It appears that Mercury Rising came after me with a vengeance. It appears to be personal. It's not the first time it has happened. I hope it's the last. Have a good day.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:59 pm 

dejady wrote:
This is a public forum. As I stated before, SOMEONE is being VERY unprofessional. I hear rumors too....about who you (Mercury) "really" are. You know what, I made an innocent comment about disrespecting a deceased public figure. Period. It appears that Mercury Rising came after me with a vengeance. It appears to be personal. It's not the first time it has happened. I hope it's the last. Have a good day.

My name is Paige. I live and work in Lawrence as an attorney. I am married with one child. My job has nothing to do with my posting on LV. I have no duties of "professionalism" on a local website. And that wasn't coming at you with a vengeance. I asked a question--you attempted to personally attack me and I responded. Now you're not happy with how that played out. That seems like a personal issue.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm 

I beg your pardon? That wasn't an attack out of the blue? I said Mr. Cronkite was disrespected, and you implied I was posting from rehab? And then went on to publicly humiliate me----more than once? No, you can behave as unprofessionally as you care to. I actually wasn't referring to you, but to your "source". As an atty., I am sure you are aware of the importance of confidentiality regarding many types of personal records....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:14 pm 

dejady, are you related to enforcer?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 am 

gwinmore09 wrote:
dejady, are you related to enforcer?

Old buddies, from what I understand. Although I think they had a falling out. I'd tell you where they met....but that causes problems for some people.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 pm 

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/41980 ... 29b0_m.jpg

truly.
one of the best threads ever.

"Great truths are contained within small absurdities."
Andrew Bacevich