It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This is one way to avoid being caught car jacking.....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:45 am 

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/strange/Armed-robber-39turned-himself-into.4912493.jp

Post subject: Re: This is one way to avoid being caught car jacking.....
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 pm 

Damnit... I was just going to start a post about this. In short form folks, its about a Nigerian who allegedly was trying to steal a car and then this:

Quote:
Nigerian police are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery - amid claims it used black magic to morf from a human to escape justice.

...goes on to say...
Vigilantes took the animal to police, claiming it had been a person trying to steal a Mazda 323.
"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed said.
"They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat.
"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody."

So basically, some guy tried to steal a car, ran after being discovered, turned himself into a goat, got arrested anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:48 pm 

Gazza wrote:
Damnit... I was just going to start a post about this. In short form folks, its about a Nigerian who allegedly was trying to steal a car and then this:

Quote:
Nigerian police are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery - amid claims it used black magic to morf from a human to escape justice.

...goes on to say...
Vigilantes took the animal to police, claiming it had been a person trying to steal a Mazda 323.
"The group of vigilante men came to report that while they were on patrol they saw some hoodlums attempting to rob a car," Kwara state police spokesman Tunde Mohammed said.
"They pursued them. However one of them escaped while the other turned into a goat.
"We cannot confirm the story, but the goat is in our custody."

So basically, some guy tried to steal a car, ran after being discovered, turned himself into a goat, got arrested anyway.

I turn myself into a goat anytime I don't want to get caught doing something. So far, it's worked beautifully.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm 

With people going to the police station to see the goat I'd have to say,
"Damn, Nigeria has idiots too".