It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Had to put a cop in his place last night
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:26 pm 

Over the weekend my dad had some business partners coming round so he told me to get out for the night, gave me a couple hundred to get some 40s n ---- with the crew.

Phoned my boy T, told him to get the crew and meet down by the lake, been a sweet --- day so we were gonna chill the ---- out with a couple girls from the local highschool. Cruise down to the school to pick em up, right away got a crowd of girls around my car, all wanna get on my strong assed Polish self.I tell the ugly ones to get the hell off my car. Dont need her fat --- messin up the custom paint job

Finally these slow --- girls turn up an we set off for the lake. I ask em if they ever been in a Hummer before and they are like "hell no, our boyfriends drive cheap --- mustangs" Im grinning n ---- at the thought of those pussies wondering where the hell their girlfriends have gone to for the night.

Turned up at the lake, break out the jack, downed a couple of bottles to get a goodbuzz going. I take my top off to get some sun on my swollen chest n abs and the girls come running over and are like "ohhh wow, i bet you could kick anyones ---" and im like "hell yeah, i destroyed your football team just last year, ruined a couple guys careers that night" and theyre like "oh yeah, we heard about that, one guy is still in a wheelchair from that game" then i about spit my beer out Funny --- ----

These girls are about ready to jump my --- when i hear a car pulling up Had to be around midnite cuz I'd already drank a bottle of Jack and downed about 8 beers. Turn around and see a cop car, some skinny punk with a badge gets out and walks over. Straight away hes inmy face, talkin big ---- cause hes got a gun, "wat r you doing with these minors" so i tell him to mind his business or hes gonna get mangled. Crew comes running over, right about now hes facing a good 2000 lbs of muscle, so he starts to turn pussy telling me hes gonna call backup so im thinking "---- this" and grabbed that radio and threw it onthe ground. Crew comes over and s tomps that ---- to pieces. Now the cops beggin us to not hurt him. Says he'll do whatever jus so we don't kill h im

Robbed that pig of his gun adn clothes, cuffed his naked --- to a pole. Checked out his car, aint nothing worth stealin so we rolled it into the lake. Police aint never gonna find it, probably wash up in China or some ----.

Took the girls back to my place, gave em a treat they'll never forget. Damn christmas came early for these girls. That pig musta woke up this morning thinking hes still dreaming..

Post subject: Re: Had to put a cop in his place last night
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:49 pm 

Was that words from a # 1 rap song?

Hello Steamer, long time no see.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 pm 

TheClevelandSteamer wrote:
Over the weekend my dad had some business partners coming round so he told me to get out for the night, gave me a couple hundred to get some 40s n ---- with the crew.

Phoned my boy T, told him to get the crew and meet down by the lake, been a sweet --- day so we were gonna chill the ---- out with a couple girls from the local highschool. Cruise down to the school to pick em up, right away got a crowd of girls around my car, all wanna get on my strong assed Polish self.I tell the ugly ones to get the hell off my car. Dont need her fat --- messin up the custom paint job

Finally these slow --- girls turn up an we set off for the lake. I ask em if they ever been in a Hummer before and they are like "hell no, our boyfriends drive cheap --- mustangs" Im grinning n ---- at the thought of those pussies wondering where the hell their girlfriends have gone to for the night.

Turned up at the lake, break out the jack, downed a couple of bottles to get a goodbuzz going. I take my top off to get some sun on my swollen chest n abs and the girls come running over and are like "ohhh wow, i bet you could kick anyones ---" and im like "hell yeah, i destroyed your football team just last year, ruined a couple guys careers that night" and theyre like "oh yeah, we heard about that, one guy is still in a wheelchair from that game" then i about spit my beer out Funny --- ----

These girls are about ready to jump my --- when i hear a car pulling up Had to be around midnite cuz I'd already drank a bottle of Jack and downed about 8 beers. Turn around and see a cop car, some skinny punk with a badge gets out and walks over. Straight away hes inmy face, talkin big ---- cause hes got a gun, "wat r you doing with these minors" so i tell him to mind his business or hes gonna get mangled. Crew comes running over, right about now hes facing a good 2000 lbs of muscle, so he starts to turn pussy telling me hes gonna call backup so im thinking "---- this" and grabbed that radio and threw it onthe ground. Crew comes over and s tomps that ---- to pieces. Now the cops beggin us to not hurt him. Says he'll do whatever jus so we don't kill h im

Robbed that pig of his gun adn clothes, cuffed his naked --- to a pole. Checked out his car, aint nothing worth stealin so we rolled it into the lake. Police aint never gonna find it, probably wash up in China or some ----.

Took the girls back to my place, gave em a treat they'll never forget. Damn christmas came early for these girls. That pig musta woke up this morning thinking hes still dreaming..

Looks like the ferry to Orcas Island, San Juan Island.

Anacortes used to be an old hang out.

As I look at the the pic closer though....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:38 pm 

Thats Clinton Lake Douglas County Biatch. I photoshopped the boat in cause thats how I roll.

And how come my $hit being moved to the monkey house, what all you racist or something?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:35 pm 

Hey Steamer....glad to see you back looking the same with the cool glasses :grin:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:59 pm 

voyeur wrote:
Hey Steamer....glad to see you back looking the same with the cool glasses :grin:

Don't act like you knows me. I am half black like my bro Obama. You all put me in this "monkey" house like I am some kind of negroid. Bunch of racists.

Last edited by copasetic on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to remove personal attack

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 pm 

TheClevelandSteamer wrote:
voyeur wrote:

Don't act like you knows me. I am half black like my bro Obama. You all put me in this "monkey" house like I am some kind of negroid. Bunch of racists.

Last edited by copasetic on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
to remove item out of quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:41 pm 

Just what the internet needs. Another "character".

Super.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:00 pm 

Someone stole Steamers computer and logged into LV. Making him sound like kooter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm 

Thats a possibility. I had my login hacked on another forum before. Admins sniffed it out quickly however when my posts started making sense.