It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brett Farve--thoughts?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:13 am 

I'm hoping I'm not the only rabid NFL fan around here. I'm wondering what other people think about old Brett. He's thinking of a return (again). Is this an admirable display of a true "love of the game?" Is this someone who has trouble being decisive? Is this fair to Packers fans? I'm just curious what others think. I have admired Brett for a long time, but I'm starting to get a little tired of what seem like antics.

Post subject: Re: Brett Farve--thoughts?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 am 

He loves playing football. He don't want to quit. It's like being a kid and you are moving to a new town and it's the last day with your old friends. You're playing football in the park but it's getting dark. You want as many minutes as you can get. You head towards home but as you pass a few trees you see there is a little more light over here so you play a little more.

I think he should use whatever light he has. He's young enough and still a major contribution to the team.

And he needs to send me an autographed football.