It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: What a ----!
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:45 pm 

psyberwire wrote:
Greene34 wrote:
Since this thread has nothing to do with Mercury Rising or Fly, and the controversy over whether the origianl post was an attack, I think you two are too full of yourselves, and bored, so you decided to pick at Lanna today, at least her post was relevant to the topic at hand. And, scorned if this made you laugh so hard, you need to go to a comedy club really badly and find something that is really funny to laugh at... Waitm now who were you calling trolls?

Cant play the victim when you start the fight.

Well, technically, one can. It just makes said person look like they suffer from a combination learning/personality disorder.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:27 pm 

really you have made this whole thing about you guys. i don't understand why you think the Coven is you guys or that you are part of it in anyway. i mean if i would have said watch out for the ones who think they are the elite and own the board would you have tried to group yourself in that because you want that thread to be about you too. i still cry foul on ya'll since you went off topic i didn't. i was just pointing out there are certain people on this site that will jump over you for any reason just for fun. so you my friends are guilty of thread jacking. you flame those who stand up for who is right yet your malice towards who knows what is coming out on people you automatically don't like because they disagreed with you in the past. see i can take it without making personal attacks.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:50 pm 

lanna wrote:
really you have made this whole thing about you guys. i don't understand why you think the Coven is you guys or that you are part of it in anyway. i mean if i would have said watch out for the ones who think they are the elite and own the board would you have tried to group yourself in that because you want that thread to be about you too. i still cry foul on ya'll since you went off topic i didn't. i was just pointing out there are certain people on this site that will jump over you for any reason just for fun. so you my friends are guilty of thread jacking. you flame those who stand up for who is right yet your malice towards who knows what is coming out on people you automatically don't like because they disagreed with you in the past. see i can take it without making personal attacks.

Why don't enlighten us as to who this "Coven" is & why it is so important to avoid them, seeing as how you are pretty knowledgeable about this stuff. You must be awfully concerned to post about them in code. Is it a witches' coven or a vampires' coven? Is this going to require special herbs and stuff to repel an attack? Should I be concerned about a zombie attack instead? We need to know. The safety of the Larryville is at stake, lanna and only you can save us from such evil things, like posting in the wrong forum or meandering off-topic. Please, help us. We need your leadership in a critical time like this!

IMHO, I think you really ought to do a thorough re-reading of your posting history and get back to us about the whole jumping on others. Does the Qur'an have an equivalent to Matthew 7:5?

Quote:
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

BTW, this is the Monkey House. It is thread-jack o'rama here. There is no such thing as off topic in the Monkey House. It was designed for off topic threads...but I guess that was before your time on Larryville, n00b.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:06 pm 

Gern_Blanston wrote:
Why don't enlighten us as to who this "Coven" is & why it is so important to avoid them, seeing as how you are pretty knowledgeable about this stuff. You must be awfully concerned to post about them in code. Is it a witches' coven or a vampires' coven? Is this going to require special herbs and stuff to repel an attack?

I hear salt is an effective deterrent.

:tinfoil: :tinfoil: Tinfoil hats work good as well :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:24 pm 

ok first off that is nick name of the trouble makers and trolls on lville. second off who cares what you think about what i post, oh and if it was supposed to be in code then how could you figure it out so easily. code indicates an attempt at subterfuge and since i was trying to be blatant there was no attempt at subterfuge. oh and i know thread jacking is the norm here but why make it all about yourself and to attack another person. monkey house has become a place for the people who think they are being oppressed by the mods and admin for their behavior. show of hands. who has actually been warned for their posts? i haven't

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm 

oh and fyi i was meaning the other type of coven

coven

Main Entry:
co·ven Listen to the pronunciation of coven
Pronunciation:
\ˈkə-vən also ˈkō-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English covin agreement, confederacy, from Anglo-French covine, from Medieval Latin convenium agreement, from Latin convenire to agree — more at convenient
Date:
circa 1520

1 : a collection of individuals with similar interests or activities <a coven of trolls>

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:30 pm 

lanna wrote:
oh and fyi i was meaning the other type of coven

coven

Main Entry:
Pronunciation:
\ˈkə-vən also ˈkō-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English covin agreement, confederacy, from Anglo-French covine, from Medieval Latin convenium agreement, from Latin convenire to agree — more at convenient
Date:
circa 1520

1 : a collection of individuals with similar interests or activities <a coven of trolls>

Perhaps, but you still didn't answer the question--just *who* make up this coven your so concerned about? I mean, now I have the willies and everything. I think I'd better go lock my door.....

Also, I assume you mean others when you reference "attacks" since I was only talking about pie.....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:34 pm 

lanna wrote:
oh and if it was supposed to be in code then how could you figure it out so easily. code indicates an attempt at subterfuge and since i was trying to be blatant there was no attempt at subterfuge.

but....but.....I thought you were an innocent victim being attacked for no reason at all. :?:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:43 pm 

lanna wrote:
ok first off that is nick name of the trouble makers and trolls on lville. second off who cares what you think about what i post, oh and if it was supposed to be in code then how could you figure it out so easily. code indicates an attempt at subterfuge and since i was trying to be blatant there was no attempt at subterfuge. oh and i know thread jacking is the norm here but why make it all about yourself and to attack another person. monkey house has become a place for the people who think they are being oppressed by the mods and admin for their behavior. show of hands. who has actually been warned for their posts? i haven't

Interesting. You came up with a nickname for people you dislike. How cute. Yet you avoid the question, just who is this coven. You are concerned about it enough to post about it. Why not let everyone else in on the warning?

You keep yammering on and on about people who try to make it all about themselves but I see you utlilize the letter "I" a lot in your posts. What does that say about you?

I haven't received a warning about any of my posts as well. In fact, I don't believe anyone who has posted in this thread or anyone that you fling accusations of narcissim around with has gotten a warning. Do you think you're such a special snowflake because of that?

Here's a project for you. Try looking up projection (the psychological term, just in case you aren't overaly familiar with it. Google is your friend and I know Google would love to have you do it.).

To quote my dear friend, Pilgrim, "Mirror".

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm 

i knew you would get in on this sooner or later. the coven is not people i dislike it's people that are trolls on lville you know who they are so i don't have to answer your question, and i didn't make it up thank you it's a term to define like minded people, kinda like a clique. i posted the definition of coven so all would understand what it meant or how i meant it so it couldn't be misconstrued. i kinda find it hard to believe ya'll didn't get a warning. besides you just joined in on the lanna bashing after everyone else so you just came on here to bash me??? isn't that trollish?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:21 pm 

lanna wrote:
i knew you would get in on this sooner or later. the coven is not people i dislike it's people that are trolls on lville you know who they are so i don't have to answer your question, and i didn't make it up thank you it's a term to define like minded people, kinda like a clique. i posted the definition of coven so all would understand what it meant or how i meant it so it couldn't be misconstrued. i kinda find it hard to believe ya'll didn't get a warning. besides you just joined in on the lanna bashing after everyone else so you just came on here to bash me??? isn't that trollish?

Riiiiight...it's all about you. Weren't you just griping about how people have to make it all about themselves?

It isn't about "lanna" bashing. You don't wear the victim suit very well.

You might want to get new fishing gear. The line you keep tossing gets snagged pretty frequently. I suggest Cabela's . They have some sweet fishing tackle.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:24 pm 

lanna wrote:
i didn't make it up thank you it's a term to define like minded people, kinda like a clique. i posted the definition of coven so all would understand what it meant

:lol: Love how you altered the definition to better suit your purpose. Kinda making your version of the definition look official.

Here's the definition you snagged from Merriam Webster

Quote:
Main Entry: co·ven
Pronunciation: \ˈkə-vən also ˈkō-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English covin agreement, confederacy, from Anglo-French covine, from Medieval Latin convenium agreement, from Latin convenire to agree — more at convenient
Date: circa 1520
1 : a collection of individuals with similar interests or activities <a coven of intellectuals>
2 : an assembly or band of usually 13 witches

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coven

Here's your doctored version.

Quote:
Main Entry:
Pronunciation:
\ˈkə-vən also ˈkō-\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Date:
circa 1520

:D'oh: I reject your reality and insert my own.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:29 pm 

I could post a definition of "puppet" if it would help.....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:10 pm 

so i switched intellectuals for trolls it's not like it matters on here cause i put it there to show what i was trying to prove. so what you twist stuff all the time. now you're nit picking and trying to start a semantics fight. :roflmao: good try though.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:19 pm 

I think we should dub lanna the new ruler of obnoxious, redundant, hypocritical and just plain dumb or obvious troll posts--- but we would have to get the crown from Yellowhouse and have a little ceremony here in the Monkey House.

Last edited by sheshapes on Tue May 13, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:37 pm 
Main Entry: bla·tant
Pronunciation: \ˈblā-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: perhaps from Latin blatire to chatter
Date: 1596
1 : noisy especially in a vulgar or offensive manner : clamorous
2 : completely obvious, conspicuous, or obtrusive especially in a crass or offensive manner

Yeppers - no subterfuge for our resident "wordsmith" lannarosannadanna. :lsh: :lsh: :lsh: :lsh: :lsh:

You are out of your league toots.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:38 pm 

lanna wrote:
so i switched intellectuals for trolls it's not like it matters on here cause i put it there to show what i was trying to prove. so what you twist stuff all the time. now you're nit picking and trying to start a semantics fight. :roflmao: good try though.

I wasn’t trying to pick a semantics fight, I was pointing out the alteration you made to the definition. But If I were attempting to “pick a semantics fight” then, seeing as how you engaged, It would appear I have succeeded.

So I guess I shall play this out.

You claim I twist stuff all the time.

I don’t try to twist quoted definitions into something that better suits my arguments.

You seem to think I do so I challenge you to post a direct quote of a post authored by me which would prove your accusation.

For the sake of efficiency, you can include this proof with the list of members which comprise this elite and elusive CoVeN.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:11 am 

scorned wrote:
Main Entry: bla·tant
Pronunciation: \ˈblā-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: perhaps from Latin blatire to chatter
Date: 1596
1 : noisy especially in a vulgar or offensive manner : clamorous
2 : completely obvious, conspicuous, or obtrusive especially in a crass or offensive manner

Yeppers - no subterfuge for our resident "wordsmith" lannarosannadanna. :lsh: :lsh: :lsh: :lsh: :lsh:

You are out of your league toots.

see you twisted the meaning to suit you right there.
Quote:
2 : completely obvious
what league am i out of hopefully the one that ya'll are in. :titanic: oh well you just don't get it. i am not a troll i don't follow people from post to post posting personal attacks like you two have. go find a different ball of yarn to play with

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:12 am 

I wouldn't worry a lot lanna. By nature you are protected from most leagues. However, you were not left out of the league of control freaks, the league of no common sense, or the league of deluded self importance. You also are in line for greatness as a well practiced sociopath. I tried to use smaller words so you wouldn't have an issue with semantics. I know I shouldn't look but I just can't keep from watching a train wreck.

They say 1 out of 4 people are screwed up. So pick out three of your friends. If they are alright, it must be you.

Your Google-fu is weak, weedhopper

Last edited by fly on Tue May 13, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:54 am 

Im still waiting lanna.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:00 am 

psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

I am for sure waiting on a list of people who are deemed to be part of this "COVEN" that Lanna speaks of.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:08 am 

psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

Don't hold your breath. I asked, and so did Gern. Apparently Lanna believes there is a "coven of trolls" around here, but she doesn't want to name names. So really, she has no point, other than to stir the pot. Just her typical AW behavior.

I mean really, let's try and decpiher this: she posts a "code" message (challeneging even for the sharpest 3 year olds around), then says "what? why are you picking at me, I didn't say anything".....then changes her mind and says "I was trying to be obvious"--so....which is it? I don't think she even knows. She clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word "semantics" but keeps using it for 50 cent value. Fun to watch....

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:18 am 

i shook my moniToR vigorOusly and this is what fell out.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:15 am 

Mercury Rising wrote:
psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

Don't hold your breath. I asked, and so did Gern. Apparently Lanna believes there is a "coven of trolls" around here, but she doesn't want to name names. So really, she has no point, other than to stir the pot. Just her typical AW behavior.

I mean really, let's try and decpiher this: she posts a "code" message (challeneging even for the sharpest 3 year olds around), then says "what? why are you picking at me, I didn't say anything".....then changes her mind and says "I was trying to be obvious"--so....which is it? I don't think she even knows. She clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word "semantics" but keeps using it for 50 cent value. Fun to watch....

She is probably off doing her online degree or learning a few more paragraphs of the history of her husbands religion so when they relocate to his home land she can take over and tell them how they are doing it all wrong. :roflmao:

They say 1 out of 4 people are screwed up. So pick out three of your friends. If they are alright, it must be you.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:31 pm 

fly wrote:
I wouldn't worry a lot lanna. By nature you are protected from most leagues. However, you were not left out of the league of control freaks, the league of common sense, or the league of deluded self importance. You also are in line for greatness as a well practiced sociopath. I tried to use smaller words so you wouldn't have an issue with semantics. I know I shouldn't look but I just can't keep from watching a train wreck.

the control freaks are the ones who whined and got enforcer banned when steve was admin. and the control freaks are the people who made this thread about yourself now i will say this again if you don't have anything pertinent to the original post don't post a reply to me.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:33 pm 

Mercury Rising wrote:
psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

naming names would be a personal attack now wouldn't it.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 pm 

lanna wrote:
fly wrote:
I wouldn't worry a lot lanna. By nature you are protected from most leagues. However, you were not left out of the league of control freaks, the league of common sense, or the league of deluded self importance. You also are in line for greatness as a well practiced sociopath. I tried to use smaller words so you wouldn't have an issue with semantics. I know I shouldn't look but I just can't keep from watching a train wreck.

the control freaks are the ones who whined and got enforcer banned when steve was admin. and the control freaks are the people who made this thread about yourself now i will say this again if you don't have anything pertinent to the original post don't post a reply to me.

I realize what I am fixing to say is not pertinent to the original post, but it is relevant to the post I am quoting. So hopefully this will be okay.

Since there is no real proof on who got enforcer banned, how do you know for sure these are the same people? I really have nothing against you and this is an online forum where people can say what they want but you seem to make a lot of assumptions. Which could be why you end up in a lot of the drama. But who knows I could be completely wrong and everyone really is out to get you..... :???:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:49 pm 

lanna wrote:
Mercury Rising wrote:
psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

naming names would be a personal attack now wouldn't it.

Would it? According to you, this "coven" you speak of is just a collection of "like-minded" individuals....so, how would that be a personal attack? Why don't you stand behind your own words and put your money where your mouth is? If you can't do that, I suggest you shut your (cherry) pie hole because you're wasting everyone's time with your mindless hinting and picking when we can all see you're too ---- to stand up for yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:56 pm 

lanna wrote:

I would like to point out that you weren't on Larryville at the time when this happened so why does this concern you and why do you continue to bring it up? You were not privy to any of the decisions that the former Admin made. However, the former Admin did post as to why enforcer was suspended (She was never banned but hey! don't let actual facts get in your way.) and the former Admin was very specific that many people who were never involved in the drama had talked with them and that was the basis for their decision. But again, don't let actual facts get in your way.

Speaking of control freaks...you don't get to dictate who responds to your posts. This is still an open forum.

We'll take a brief break here for commercials and then its back to the lanna show airing on AWtv.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:59 pm 

i was saying if you don't have anything but personal attacks to post to my posts don't post to me

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 pm 

lanna wrote:
fly wrote:

Wow, a comand issued not by the boss or even the bosses calf. This is an open forum. Perhaps you should put your big girl panties on and deal with it.(you can always switch back to your huggies later on) I don't know why you are all of a sudden worried about personal attacks. It hasn't stopped you before.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:08 pm 

lanna wrote:
i was saying if you don't have anything but personal attacks to post to my posts don't post to me

You may have the right to ask someone to not post on your threads but you do not have a right to make a demand just on your posts. This was not your thread, n00b. May I suggest a Dr. appointment. I understand they have some really great mood altering drugs these days.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:09 pm 

lanna wrote:

Is this a case of "Do as I say, not do as I do"?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:13 pm 

lanna wrote:

Oh Lanna, no one is attacking you. You started this and you have been asked one simple question: "Are you going to name this alleged "coven" or not?"

Now why don't you try not playing the victim for once, putting on your big girl britches, and answering the question. A simple yes, or no, should suffice.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:04 pm 

So, does jmberras still have the mower for sale?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next