It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: What a ----!
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:17 pm 

Gazza wrote:
So, does jmberras still have the mower for sale?

:spit:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm 

fly wrote:
lanna wrote:
i was saying if you don't have anything but personal attacks to post to my posts don't post to me

You may have the right to ask someone to not post on your threads but you do not have a right to make a demand just on your posts. This was not your thread, n00b. May I suggest a Dr. appointment. I understand they have some really great mood altering drugs these days.

i did not say it was my thread i said my posts. there is a difference between the two. a thread is comprised of multiple posts and replies to posts. all i am asking is either don't post to my posts if all you are going to do is personal attacks or better yet y not put me on ignore but i don't think that is an option for ya'll since you like following people around you do not like and harassing them. noob isn't that a gaming term for newbie and since when has this become a game. OMG i am AFK

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:38 pm 

lanna wrote:
Mercury Rising wrote:
psyberwire wrote:
Im still waiting lanna.

Don't hold your breath. I asked, and so did Gern. Apparently Lanna believes there is a "coven of trolls" around here, but she doesn't want to name names. So really, she has no point, other than to stir the pot. Just her typical AW behavior.

I mean really, let's try and decpiher this: she posts a "code" message (challeneging even for the sharpest 3 year olds around), then says "what? why are you picking at me, I didn't say anything".....then changes her mind and says "I was trying to be obvious"--so....which is it? I don't think she even knows. She clearly doesn't know the meaning of the word "semantics" but keeps using it for 50 cent value. Fun to watch....

naming names would be a personal attack now wouldn't it.

This is only the second thread in which I have argued with you on this forum. The first was an argument about religious ideologies holding sway over socially accepted norms and public law. I think everyone who has read any of my posts dealing with religion can figure out I would jump into that argument with anyone.

This thread is the second in which you and I have had disagreements. I jumped into this because I thought it was absurd you would pick a fight then act like a victim when someone challenged you back. Thus far you have thrown out conspiracy theories, revised the history of deactivated members to make them look like the victim of this “coven” conspiracy, and have made broad generalized comments in regard to this elite group without putting forth any definitive proof.

You feel you have the right to tell certain members of larryville that they have no right to respond to your attack on this “coven” group because they are not part of it. So I’m asking you to post the usernames of the members who are within this group and therefore allowed to respond to your derogatory comments. I am not asking you for real names, I am asking for usernames. That does not constitute a personal attack. So far you have been incapable of listing these elite individuals who hold the sole duty to respond to your attack.

I have also asked you to provide a direct quote of any post made by myself to back up your claim I twist stuff all the time. You have been incapable of doing that.

Once again, I am waiting.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 pm 

first off i didn't pick a fight i just was giving the advice to the guy that you've been on here should know who will jump over you for simple stuff. and 2 threads is not the only time you've argued with me that i can remember. and naming usernames is a personal attack because it's an attack on character and i should not have to defend myself to you and i don't care how long you wait because the coven is people with the same ideals who go around trying to do whatever they can to try and make themselves seem superior. each user on here has their own coven list of people that they feel are wrong or are trolls so why don't you go ask and see what the other people say because every "list" will be different.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:54 pm 

lanna wrote:
first off i didn't pick a fight i just was giving the advice to the guy that you've been on here should know who will jump over you for simple stuff. and 2 threads is not the only time you've argued with me that i can remember. and naming usernames is a personal attack because it's an attack on character and i should not have to defend myself to you and i don't care how long you wait because the coven is people with the same ideals who go around trying to do whatever they can to try and make themselves seem superior. each user on here has their own coven list of people that they feel are wrong or are trolls so why don't you go ask and see what the other people say because every "list" will be different.

LOL. God, your such a BAD liar........

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:06 pm 

I FOUND THEM! I found the Coven!

Mercury Rising wrote:
lanna wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:12 pm 

lanna wrote:

So I guess that we can assume that Clark is a member of this elite, supersecret coven you are warning people about? Because otherwise, since the thread was about Clark's behavior in response to a for sale post in the wrong forum, you would be picking a fight.

Hmm, given that you have consistently addressed me by a name that I am not on various threads (and ones that I was having a serious discussion about the topic), wouldn't that make you guilty of personal attacks? I think there is a term for someone who accuses others of behavior they themselves regularly practice.

Polygamy thread

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:15 pm 

fairylightduex wrote:

I FOUND THEM! I found the Coven!

Mercury Rising wrote:
lanna wrote:

Fairy, you're hilarious! :yay:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:39 pm 

lanna wrote:

You articulated your "advice" with your first two posts on this thread. Then on your third you decided to use the opportunity to attack this secretive and ambiguous "coven" group. Your advice had already been dispensed and the post was no more than the solicitation of a fight. As stated by you
lanna wrote:
since i was trying to be blatant there was no attempt at subterfuge.

Again, this is only the second time I have been in conflict with you. I don’t think I could stomach much more, I personally get dizzy running in circles.

Not sure how your counting but I’m pretty sure 1+1=2.

If you cant produce a list of users who make up this “coven” then how are we to know who can respond to your comment against this group you feel projects superiority.

Speaking of this superior group which likes to dictate where things belong…..

lanna wrote:
i think it states clearly where to post things that are for sale and which for sale items are to be posted where (ie. CARS IN cars not swapmeet, pets don't belong in swapmeet either.) people should post where their thread belongs and not in any other place.

lanna wrote:
people need to either post in the right section or not post their stuff.

Oh and more displays of superiority by this group.

lanna wrote:
fly drop it i am not taking your bait to stoop to the level you want.

Drop it? Another way of saying shut up. Must be in a place of superiority to make such demands. Also, to stoop to a level would suggest you are above it and must come down from some superior place.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:01 pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof1HI6gpfw

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 pm 

This is my type of coven. :lol:

They say 1 out of 4 people are screwed up. So pick out three of your friends. If they are alright, it must be you.

Your Google-fu is weak, weedhopper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:50 pm 

I wouldn't mind belonging to his coven. :grin:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:19 pm 

Gern_Blanston wrote:
lanna wrote:

So I guess that we can assume that Clark is a member of this elite, supersecret coven you are warning people about? Because otherwise, since the thread was about Clark's behavior in response to a for sale post in the wrong forum, you would be picking a fight.

Hmm, given that you have consistently addressed me by a name that I am not on various threads (and ones that I was having a serious discussion about the topic), wouldn't that make you guilty of personal attacks? I think there is a term for someone who accuses others of behavior they themselves regularly practice.

Polygamy thread

actually no it wasn't about clark. it was just a generalized warning of how petty certain people on here can be if they don't think you fit their mold. still people are nitpicking just to try to prove their point by misconstruing what i said ya'll have a lot of experience with that. do you do it to start fights?

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 pm 

lanna wrote:
Gern_Blanston wrote:
lanna wrote:

Polygamy thread

actually no it wasn't about clark. it was just a generalized warning of how petty certain people on here can be if they don't think you fit their mold. still people are nitpicking just to try to prove their point by misconstruing what i said ya'll have a lot of experience with that. do you do it to start fights?

You're the one who started this discussion Lanna--do *you* do it to start fights??

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:05 pm 

lanna, several people have pointed out to you that it is obvious that you were the one to start this fight. At first you played innocent and now you have changed your story after realizing how completely obvious your little game was. It's not helping your case, but if you want to exist to amuse us, I won't complain. :popcorn:

:whisper:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:26 pm 

lanna wrote:

Superman has been on Larryville for quite some time, so why would he need a generalized warning regarding people on this forum? And why a generalized warning? Do you think that others can't figure out what some posters do or don't do? You've moaned and groaned about people treating you as stupid but you are doing the same thing to others with your generalized warning. Again, there is a term for those who accuse others of behaviors they themselves are guilty of and still continue to practice. I'll give you a hint...the term starts with the letter "h".

I am still trying to figure out how you think a "generalized warning" is not picking a fight. There is no misconstruing what you are doing. It is very obvious and very much typical passive-aggressive behavior - make a statement that is inflammatory and then play the victim when the intended response has been provoked. Your constant "explanations" of what you meant further display that behavior.

Just in case you may have forgotten, several of us that you have issue with started out being helpful toward you. Evidence is in the below thread.

http://discuss.larryville.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=37846

But your first personal attack (that the archives have on record now since most of the rest have been eliminated) was in the Swapmeet on Mehdi, implying that Mehdi sells stolen goods.

http://discuss.larryville.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39925

Fly even went so far as to tell you he didn't enjoy jumping on your butt but your insinuations about Mehdi (a long time Larryville swapmeet participant) were too much.

You have since gone in and edited many of your posts that were personal attacks on other posters (typing in 123456789). Why don't you stand by your posts? Why edit them if you truly believe what you are saying? It doesn't hide any evidence or make you seem that you are not guilty of all the things you accuse this elusive coven of. in all honesty, it makes it appear that you have something to hide or that you are being dishonest in your postings. You also can't cover it up if someone else has quoted you as evidenced in this thread...

http://discuss.larryville.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42055

There were plenty of people who had issue with your posts on that thread. What happened on early morning April 25th that made you feel you had to go in and edit all the posts that people had issue with?

You attacked me quite a bit in the polygamy thread without any cause. I explained why I didn't vote (issue with the wording of the poll - it was very biased) and gave my opinion on polygamy. Here is an example for you.

I posted this...
Gern_Blanston wrote:
lanna wrote:
i don't believe the apocrapha is a valid book and i don't believe in this lilith crap, since it's not what i was taught as the truth

No one has said you have to believe it. You do however have to accept the fact that other beliefs exist and that they are just as entitled to them as you.

and you responded...
lanna wrote:
um i know there are other religions you dolt. i grew up christian, got drug through almost every church known and now am the religion i am now b/c it allows me to search for the truth. and you can believe what you want but the founding fathers were of the religion that forbade polygamy but not whore hunting

In fact, throughout that entire thread, you accused me of having multiple usernames, repeatedly kept calling me by a name that is not mine and made some unsavory insinuations about a husband of mine.

lanna wrote:
back peddaler..... so if your hubby was taking off to work or to walk a dog or something and happened to meet a little hottie and decided to "marry her" and make her his second wife you wouldn't get angry? how do you know he's not doing anything like that now?? oh and no ---- i was a part of that crack church they believe nothing like the mormons. and the mormon visiters center is behind the COC temple. i think you just go online and look ---- up. to make you sound like you know what you are talking about. oh and i am not nutty if you want i will give you my med records that say i am not. besides you never said what your position was. you just like arguing with people because it makes you feel better about yourself. it gives you a break in baiting women to keep away from your hubby. you posted on here more than anyother person telling me what i think is wrong. obviously you think i am important enough to argue with. i wanted you to leave it alone when you proved my point. but you didn't

lanna wrote:
i didn't back pedal if you read in my earlier posts i got drug through many of the known churches and COC was one of them. come on remember what i wrote. come on isn't it time for you to check your husbands email accts. you are so paranoid people will find out your secrets. you are still avoiding the question what is your stand on polygamy?

lanna wrote:
she was doing that towards you not me and you're poll stacking with your other sn's. don't deny it. besides you lean toward the illegal stuff don't you and you lie about stuff as well we all know your history so don't go saying you don't lie. who's gracie?

lanna wrote:
go back to the getto

lanna wrote:
that went over your head didn't it. actually the part i lived in was quite pleasant. it was quiet and nestled next to an elementary school, that i went to school at. we could walk in our neighborhood with out being accosted by college kids or old people who thought they ruled the world. how old are you now 53

Here you attack Patricia.
lanna wrote:
patricia is only funny when she has drunk to much and has posted something too off the wall

More personal attacks...
lanna wrote:
and how do you know this miss secretary

lanna wrote:
you mean the average joe who is a secretary at a school in topeka, who likes making little kids cry in many different ways, just because she feels superior

This all happened almost 1 month ago. Can you explain to all of us why your posts don't constitute personal attacks and if anyone questions something you post, it is a personal attack?

There are others threads where you have gone in and attacked.
http://discuss.larryville.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42945

I made a joke about a list of people here...
Gern_Blanston wrote:
oojoshua wrote:
Quote:
Can we make suggestions about who *shoudn't* be moderators?

Yes, I would be interested in getting a list of folks who are mis-behaving.

Please note: The more various users go tit-4-tat the more likely I am to suggest a policy where we simply shut down both accounts, ban the IP addresses and put in place a very stringent new account rules.

That is going to be a very, very long list and the end result will probably be that only about 10 users will be left on Larryville.

and you followed up right after me (What was that accusation you had about following others around?) and made this very rude comment.

lanna wrote:
we all know you won't be one of them

I could post more but this is already getting too long.

In summary, please spare us the song and dance of innocence on your part. No one is falling for it. It is about as credible as YH.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:58 am 

:yay:

Gern, most brilliant and well organized post ever!! Thanks for doing a much better job than I ever could!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:55 am 

WOOOHOOO for Gern!!!!

I also have to say a big WOOHOOO for Psyber!!!

You two have some of the best posts ever.

:grin: :yippee: :yay:

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:01 am 

That was an awesome post, Gern. Hopefully it will put the whole thing to rest (one can only hope).

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:04 am 

I thought I would bring this movie quote from the movie quote thread cause it fit's right nicely here.

"You just got knocked the ---- out"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:45 am 

erka_dawn wrote:
WOOOHOOO for Gern!!!!

I also have to say a big WOOHOOO for Psyber!!!

You two have some of the best posts ever.

:grin: :yippee: :yay:

I totally agree....some people are like the energizer bunny....."takes a licking and keeps on ticking", like a broken record :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:07 pm 

Thank you Gern for putting that one to bed!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:22 am 

Damnit. I see "Brilliant post!" "best post ever" as stuff. Anyone wanna give me a quick three or four sentence wrap up? I couldnt be fussed to read teh whole thread right now...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:34 am 

Gazza wrote:
Damnit. I see "Brilliant post!" "best post ever" as stuff. Anyone wanna give me a quick three or four sentence wrap up? I couldnt be fussed to read teh whole thread right now...

ok. Lanna Lanna Roseanna stuck her nose in where it was not needed, got chided, got pissed, got spanked, got pissy, got sent to the corner and has been sulking since.

end of story.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:12 pm 

:youwish: Image

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 am 

lanna wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:31 am 

I do not have any part in this, but have been reading it for a few days while waiting to get approved by admin. Not trying to be the devil's advocate, but aren't these the kind of comments admin does not want on here? (Could someone explain what rules really do apply?).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:41 am 

lanna wrote:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:57 am 

chlappi
New postPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:31 am

I do not have any part in this, but have been reading it for a few days while waiting to get approved by admin. Not trying to be the devil's advocate, but aren't these the kind of comments admin does not want on here? (Could someone explain what rules really do apply?).

Report this post

i am a long-time reader and, thankfully, a fairly recent (able) to poster, schlappi...and if i've learned anything, it is that this particular forum, monkey house, is exactly where these types of things belong. and, that the group of posters who *seem* to band together are generally just trying to call out folks on hypocracies(sp??), contradictory posts, and just general BS. i enjoy reading all of them! and, i have indeed seen them carry on good lively discussions with just about EVERYbody. maybe that's why i got hooked in to reading here for so long&kept trying to get my user account approved! good stuff! :howdy:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:16 am 

imjustsayin wrote:
i am a long-time reader and, thankfully, a fairly recent (able) to poster, schlappi...and if i've learned anything, it is that this particular forum, monkey house, is exactly where these types of things belong. and, that the group of posters who *seem* to band together are generally just trying to call out folks on hypocracies(sp??), contradictory posts, and just general BS. i enjoy reading all of them! and, i have indeed seen them carry on good lively discussions with just about EVERYbody. maybe that's why i got hooked in to reading here for so long&kept trying to get my user account approved! good stuff! :howdy:

Welcome imjustsayin! I dig people who do their homework before they chime in. You'll fit in well, I think!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:47 am 

thanks, sheshapes...i'm next going to embark on a pluralization learning quest. :typing:

Profile E-mail