It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What a ----!
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:05 pm 

clark you are a ----.
why did you feel the need to attack jmberras mower for sale thread?
oh, i already answered you are a ----.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: What a ----!
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:42 am 

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:57 am 

:roll: it was in the wrong forum, if it wasn't in the wrong forum i don't think it would have gotten attacked. people have been having difficulty posting crap in the right forum lately.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:32 pm 

i agree that it was in the wrong forum
are you agreeing it was an unwarranted attack?
my #1 complaint about this site.
the guy was trying to sell his mower. cleaned it up, took pics, and then here comes ol cutnpaste clark to ---- it all up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:06 pm 

it could have been handled differently like a pm to let them know it was in the wrong forum or have the mods move it (they didn't catch it) but people should know to post in the right forum or risk being attacked by the people who have a history of attacking others like that. you know people have a habit of doing that. i think it states clearly where to post things that are for sale and which for sale items are to be posted where (ie. CARS IN cars not swapmeet, pets don't belong in swapmeet either.) people should post where their thread belongs and not in any other place. i think i put wrong forum in a pm to them before clark got in on it but it was never opened by the guy who was advertising the mower. people need to either post in the right section or not post their stuff. also consolidate into one thread not thread after thread for what they are selling. it's annoying. but that's just my views on it. it's called being considerate and saving your butt. people on here can be rude and think they still own the forums and will do what they consider "getting the point across" again people PM"S go a long way in avoiding being called names.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:57 pm 

Thank you Lanna, you are right, it was a mistake, but not the end of the world, and you explained it very well! :yay:

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:05 pm 

to Certain peOple it is Very important that thEir opiNion is heard. now you figure out who and you'll know who to avoid

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:36 pm 

superman wrote:
i agree that it was in the wrong forum
are you agreeing it was an unwarranted attack?
my #1 complaint about this site.
the guy was trying to sell his mower. cleaned it up, took pics, and then here comes ol cutnpaste clark to ---- it all up.

I think the post was bad form but I wouldn’t consider it an “attack” and doubt Clark intended any malice.

In the post before Clark‘s, the guy said he was interested in purchasing the mower if it was still available. Clark may have provided the info as an alternative if the mower had already been sold. Plus, snapper is a good brand that has a good reputation. I would prefer to pay more for a snapper than an off brand $25 mower so I don’t think the post was damaging to the sale of the snapper.

The post was definitely in the wrong place which makes me wonder if that was an intentional way to avoid the competition for attention amongst the swapmeet threads or simply and oversight. See what I’m getting at here?? The intentions can be interpreted differently.

And Clark really isn’t known as “ol cut paste”. That term is usually pinned on to Merrill.

Not defending, just saying it didn’t seem to be an “attack”

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:01 am 

you make the decision
Total posts: 117

he's been on here long enough to know the rules.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:08 am 

lanna wrote:
to Certain peOple it is Very important that thEir opiNion is heard. now you figure out who and you'll know who to avoid

Wow, I am willing to bet that one of your jobs was a code talker in world war two. I also will bet the Germans were really scared of you. Did you get that from an online degree?

They say 1 out of 4 people are screwed up. So pick out three of your friends. If they are alright, it must be you.

Your Google-fu is weak, weedhopper

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:07 am 

fly wrote:
lanna wrote:

Wow, I am willing to bet that one of your jobs was a code talker in world war two. I also will bet the Germans were really scared of you. Did you get that from an online degree?

LOL! :lol:

Hey--at least we're relevant even when the topic has *nothing* to do with us.....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:07 pm 

yeah it had nothing to do with ya'll so why are you chirping in and making it about you..

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:22 pm 

The odds of random typing errors creating a message. That would be a ratio of somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 to not a chance. Especially considering the source.

They say 1 out of 4 people are screwed up. So pick out three of your friends. If they are alright, it must be you.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:30 pm 

fly drop it i am not taking your bait to stoop to the level you want. sorry but it wasn't about you and you know it. unless you have multiple accounts and are part of what you think i am talking about then you have no right to attack me. so leave me alone and don't post replys to me unless you have something to add that is not a personal attack.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:01 pm 

lanna wrote:
fly drop it i am not taking your bait to stoop to the level you want. sorry but it wasn't about you and you know it. unless you have multiple accounts and are part of what you think i am talking about then you have no right to attack me. so leave me alone and don't post replys to me unless you have something to add that is not a personal attack.

Well, at least you are admitting that you were trolling. You silly little girl. You really do not have a clue. You haven't been posting on LV long enough to even know what you are talking about. I find it very interesting that you can take a swipe at someone and then plead innocent. BTW, you aren't very good at playing the "victim card". Lets see here. If you think I am talking about what you think I am talking about, of which you claim no knowledge about, then how would you know what I am talking about? :roll: You sure seem to be concerned with multiple accounts? You really should learn not to judge the corruptness of everyone you meet by your own level of corruptness. All this typing has made me hungry. I think I will go have some cherry pie.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:51 pm 

fly wrote:
lanna wrote:

Well, at least you are admitting that you were trolling. You silly little girl. You really do not have a clue. You haven't been posting on LV long enough to even know what you are talking about. I find it very interesting that you can take a swipe at someone and then plead innocent. BTW, you aren't very good at playing the "victim card". Lets see here. If you think I am talking about what you think I am talking about, of which you claim no knowledge about, then how would you know what I am talking about? :roll: You sure seem to be concerned with multiple accounts? You really should learn not to judge the corruptness of everyone you meet by your own level of corruptness. All this typing has made me hungry. I think I will go have some cherry pie.

yum. i Love pie. especiAlly apple. Nothing better! doN't you Agree? I Sometimes hAve Pie for lUnch even! PumPkin piE Too! soooooo good.

gosh, sorry for rambling.... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:38 pm 

Mercury Rising wrote:
fly wrote:
lanna wrote:

yum. i Love pie. especiAlly apple. Nothing better! doN't you Agree? I Sometimes hAve Pie for lUnch even! PumPkin piE Too! soooooo good.

not trolling you and merc are

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:42 pm 

Mercury Rising wrote:
fly wrote:
lanna wrote:

Yup, Apple is one of my favorite. I just finished a cherry pie. I am not sure why, maybe it was to use up the last of the canned fruit before the new crop but my Grandmother always made a lot of pies in April.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:08 pm 

fly wrote:
Yup, Apple is one of my favorite. I just finished a cherry pie. I am not sure why, maybe it was to use up the last of the canned fruit before the new crop but my Grandmother always made a lot of pies in April.

I think I might have to make a cherry pie tonight. All this talk about it is making my mouth water!

BTW, Fly, did you know that talking about delicious pastry qualifies as trolling? Learn something new every day....

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:32 pm 

Mercury Rising wrote:
fly wrote:

I think I might have to make a cherry pie tonight. All this talk about it is making my mouth water!

BTW, Fly, did you know that talking about delicious pastry qualifies as trolling? Learn something new every day....

That's news to me as well. I was lucky to find the cherries for the pie I just finished. Lately, anything cherry I have found had no shelf life. They were spoiled and nasty and should have been thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:27 pm 
OMG I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

Some folks are so gullible, no, that's not the right word, stupid - yea, that's the ticket.

:roflmao: :spit: :lsh: :lsh:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:33 pm 

Since this thread has nothing to do with Mercury Rising or Fly, and the controversy over whether the origianl post was an attack, I think you two are too full of yourselves, and bored, so you decided to pick at Lanna today, at least her post was relevant to the topic at hand. And, scorned if this made you laugh so hard, you need to go to a comedy club really badly and find something that is really funny to laugh at... Waitm now who were you calling trolls?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:43 pm 

I have a perfectly good keyboard for sale. All the letters are the same size unless you use the shift button. Or the other option is get slimmer fingers.
Oh crap was I chiming in? Dam I thought I was at craigs place.

In the words of a well known sweathog "I'm so confused".

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:45 pm 
So, J, oops, I mean Greene, it was okay for Lanna to take pot shots at Clark? I don't think so. Grow up, get a job or something, you spend too much time telling others what to do. Why would I need to pay money to go to a comedy club when I can get a laugh for free?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:19 pm 

Greene34 wrote:
Since this thread has nothing to do with Mercury Rising or Fly, and the controversy over whether the origianl post was an attack, I think you two are too full of yourselves, and bored, so you decided to pick at Lanna today, at least her post was relevant to the topic at hand. And, scorned if this made you laugh so hard, you need to go to a comedy club really badly and find something that is really funny to laugh at... Waitm now who were you calling trolls?

Whaaaattt :?:

lanna brought that one on herself. She started the fight with this post.

lanna wrote:

That was as discreet as getting hit in the head with a frying pan. If you didn't pick up on it, here's a hint, pay close attention to the letters that have been capitalized.

She knew what she was doing, then she cried fowl when fly fired back.

Cant play the victim when you start the fight.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm 

Gosh, I do so hope no one will be upset with me for posting.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:05 pm 

Thanks scorned, but I already have a job. "J"? I think not, but good try.

Of course it is ok to chime in Gern, it is an open board, obviously even open to attacks.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:05 pm 

Gern_Blanston wrote:

Gosh, I do so hope no one will be upset with me for posting.

Sheesh Gern, don't you know by now you can't just comment on something??? I mean, this post is about Clark, not about a "coven", cherries, or someone just acting like an --- clown. Keep it straight! :grin:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:07 pm 

Greene34 wrote:

Well sweetie, if the post wasn't about us, it certainly wasn't about you either, now was it. How is your comment relevant?? Oh wait.......

Why don't you go play hall monitor somewhere else.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:08 pm 

Greene34 wrote:
Thanks scorned, but I already have a job. "J"? I think not, but good try.

Of course it is ok to chime in Gern, it is an open board, obviously even open to attacks.

I'm relieved I have your permission. I was concerned a bit there for a moment. Thanks for taking that weight off of my mind. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:09 pm 

:popcorn:

:lsh:

Although I'm not quite getting the cherry reference :shrug: Is that along the lines of being an internet troll virgin?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:18 pm 

superman wrote:
clark you are a ----.
why did you feel the need to attack jmberras mower for sale thread?
oh, i already answered you are a ----.

I don't get why you are considering it an attack by providing info. I certainly think it is rude to post something else being sold on another's thread but it is hardly an attack. Why not just use the flag button? There is a box you can fill in explaining why you think it should have been flagged. It calls the post to the moderator's attention and they can either remove it or move it into its own thread advertising the product. Problem solved with little fuss.

A much better example of an attack, albeit a mild one, would be the post following Clark's.

enforcer wrote:
I suppose driving to Eudora to save a dollar might be fine for some, but is it really good for the enviroment to share all those toxic gas fumes? :roll: Actually the mower advertised looks like it has been well cared for, perhaps those refubished ones might no have been maintained with the same quality of care.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:23 pm 

Since I do not know you, please do not call me sweetie, no terms of endearment at all. Thanks in advance for the coutesy of respecting my request.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:26 pm 

Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic. Lanna probably doesn't know what tact is and I am pretty sure she may never be able to make it to sarcasm. :roflmao:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:41 pm 

Greene34 wrote:
Since I do not know you, please do not call me sweetie, no terms of endearment at all. Thanks in advance for the coutesy of respecting my request.

Who is this directed at, dearheart?