It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:32 pm 

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume Brownback and Kobach may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead. We know that the Brownback/Kobach agenda is to keep voters from the polls.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Keep it close by as voting opportunities will occur about 4 times in the next 10 months.

Let's get on with it. Vote the Paul Davis/Jill Docking ticket they are going to have a house to clean up.

Sorry to say the grand ole party that represented the Fiscal Conservative/Socially Responsible republicans is dead. Over thrown by a radical right wing Libertarian coup which represents hate and outlaws.

Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by as voting opportunities will occur about 4 times in the next 10 months.

Brownback/Kobach will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote.

Post subject: Re: VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm 

Not voting changes nothing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:44 am 

Nearly 50 years ago, with Martin Luther King Jr. standing beside him, President Lyndon Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act into law to protect African-Americans and other minorities from racist policies that made it harder for them to register to vote and participate in the political process.

But last summer, the right-wing ideologues on the United States Supreme Court handed down a shameful decision that gutted the Voting Rights Act, ending 40 years of protection for minorities against discriminatory and unfair attempts to limit voting based on one's race.1

Fortunately, Representatives John Conyers, John Lewis and others have now introduced legislation that would restore and modernize the Voting Rights Act for the 21st century.

We need to stop Republicans in states around the country from enacting racist voter ID and voter suppression laws. Passing the Voting Rights Amendment Act now is the best way to do it.

Tell Congress: Restore the Voting Rights Act now.

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/voting_ ... 330.RnT3Z4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:54 pm 

I am a half inch shy of being 5ft. I always lie and say I’m 5ft because being shorter than 5ft seems freakish to me. My dad, whom I adore, is left-handed. Someday I plan to enter a short film in the Sundance Online Film Festival.

Profile E-mail