It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Facebook Problems
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:51 am 

Anyone having problems with Facebook. I can't get pages to load. Is it the site or my browser.

Post subject: Re: Facebook Problems
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:37 pm 

I am really relieved to see that it's not just me.

I can get to my Home page, but I can't load my Profile or most other friends' Profile pages.

I can load applications okay (I think so anyway -- I've only tried a couple). Just not my Profile, but that means I can't get to my photos, notes, etc.

This problem just started yesterday and I don't think it's my computer, because I am having no problem at all with other websites.

I wrote to Facebook Help, but I doubt I'll hear anything any time soon. Please let me know if you find out anything!

-- NADM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:52 pm 

I don't think this should have been moved. It's not a computer problem; it's a problem with a commonly used website which is happening in real time. The posts about ljworld.com pop-under ads do not get moved to this forum, and that is a similar situation.

If you have to move them, can't you at least leave a trail in the original place?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:10 pm 

bonzo wrote:
Anyone having problems with Facebook. I can't get pages to load. Is it the site or my browser.

If you have not had any previous problems with loading the site on your current browser, and you have not altered any of the settings on that browser, then most likely the site itself is having problems.

Here's the link to the Myspace forum. I would submit the question under their General category. Any response they provide would probably be of greater help to you.

http://forums.myspace.com/s/2.aspx?fuse ... ewsubforum